the Council of External Stakeholders
appointed on March 22, 2022
by the Dean of the Faculty of Automatic Control, Robotics, and Electrical Engineering
Poznan University of Technology
The Council of External Stakeholders is a voluntary consultative and advisory body appointed by the Dean of the Faculty of Automatic Control, Robotics, and Electrical Engineering.
The Council comprises representatives with many years of professional experience in the area of management and innovative technologies, representatives of government and local authorities, and representatives of employers from the local economic environment.
The Council of External Stakeholders is tasked with advising and supporting the Faculty’s authorities to shape cooperation with the social and economic environments, particularly:
- To help transfer newly developed technologies and solutions,
- Suggesting new research directions that meet the current needs of the region,
- Advising on the update of teaching content related to practical issues in the field of studies conducted by the WARiE,
- Consulting the WARiE’s directions in the area of teaching quality, stimulating new and creative form and methods of following the teaching process,
- Taking action at intensifying contacts to exchange knowledge and experiences between WARiE staff and employees of entities operating in the labour market.
The Council of External Stakeholders carries out its tasks during meetings organised and chaired by the Dean of the WARiE. Other persons invited by the Dean may also take part.
Council of External Stakeholders Members are notified 7 days before a meeting is scheduled to take place. Such notifications are sent by email.
Opinions and suggestions raised are recorded in the minutes of the Council’s meetings.
The regulation comes into effect on March 22, 2022